When someone from Britain speaks, Americans hear a "British accent"...

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Thu Jun 30 17:00:31 EDT 2005

Well--to take this as far OT as imaginable, yes I do have strange hearing
problems. I have difficulty recognizing speech of any kind with my right ear.
Amazing to think that this would be enhanced for British, but it would be
consistent with my experience, which seems similar to yours.

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570