What is different with Python ?

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Mon Jun 13 04:19:02 EDT 2005

> They're things that can be IMO genuinely accept
> as "obvious". Even "counting" is not the lowest
> level in mathematic... there is the mathematic
> philosohy direction.
I am personally highly interested in become
aware of the very bottom, the fundaments
all our knownledge is build on.
Trying to answer questions like:
    What are the most basic ideas all other
    are derived from in mathematics and
    programming?
keeps me busy for hours, days, years ...

Any insights you can share with
me(and/or this group)?

Claudio

news:5q5qa1lotp0fbjru7i4492lloec251664v at 4ax.com...