how to retrieve info about print jobs

guy lateur guy.lateurNNOOSSPPAAMM at pandora.be
Fri Jun 10 14:06:41 EDT 2005

Perhaps I should mention this: we have printers from HP, and they come with
a tool called JetDirect. This allows you to browse to it and check it's
status/stats. Maybe I should write something that automatically gathers the
info from the printer homepage. Would that be a good/easy way to go about
it?

Alternatively, I could send the info about a user's print jobs from their
individual pc to a central 'database', and then get it from there.

Just brainstorming out loud, here..

"Guy Lateur" <guy.lateur at b-b.be> schreef in bericht
news:B5Zpe.115048$N46.6808602 at phobos.telenet-ops.be...