What's wrong with Zope 3 ?

Lee Harr lee at example.com
Wed Jun 1 16:18:56 EDT 2005

>> The current stable brance is Zope2.X If you want to incorporate some
>> functionalty from X3 in Zope 2.X, do a search for "Five"
>
> No, I do not want to migrate components from a new major release
> backwards, as well as I do not want to migrate applications from WinXP
> to Win98. This seems to be the wrong development process direction.

There are an awful lot of zope 2 applications out there looking
to migrate to zope 3. Five is one way to start that. Sort of like
there are still a lot of win98 systems out there, and running
python2.4 is a great way to get more use from the systems, but
still be able to migrate to xp (or mac or linux) when the time
comes.