Life of Python

Chris Lambacher lambacck at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 01:31:48 EDT 2005

On the accessor function topic.  Here is a good description of why you
don't need accessors in python (among other things) written by the
main PEAK(http://peak.telecommunity.com/) developer (Phillip J. Eby):
http://dirtsimple.org/2004/12/python-is-not-java.html

Some other useful articles in a similar vein:
http://dirtsimple.org/2004/12/java-is-not-python-either.html
http://naeblis.cx/rtomayko/2004/12/15/the-static-method-thing

Phillip has written several very interesting python related articles
on his blog (dirtsimple.org).  Also PEAK and the spin off pyprotocols
have a lot of very interesting tools for helping to manage large
python projects.

-Chris