SMTP help please

Ivan Shevanski darkpaladin79 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:18:25 EDT 2005

I really can't figure out anything about the SMTP module. . .I think I'm in
over my head( Im pretty new to python).  Can someone show me a really(and I
mean REALLY) basic tutorial for smtp or explain it?

program:
I want to make my program have a feedback form attached to it at the end
which sends me the form when they're done.  I don't especially want them to
have to input all the needed details though. . .Just thought I'd put this in
so you'd know what its for.

-Ivan