import via pathname

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Mon Jun 20 10:01:13 EDT 2005

If it is Windows use py2exe and Inno Installer to create an
installation program that does this for you.  If it is another
OS, you need to put your modules into a subdirectory of
site-packages and then Python will be able to see your modules.
If you have a lot of modules you might consider turning them
into a package.

-Larry