test

Nader Emami emami at knmi.nl
Wed Jun 8 07:48:30 EDT 2005

L.S.,

I would like to learn how does work the "unit test" concept in Python. I
have try the 'romantest.py' of the "Dive in Python" book and I get the
next problem:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "romantest.py", line 153, in ?
     unittest.main()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/unittest.py", line 721, in __init__
     self.runTests()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/unittest.py", line 758, in runTests
     result = self.testRunner.run(self.test)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/unittest.py", line 657, in run
     startTime = time.time()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'time'

I can't understand it! Would somebody tell me how I can solve this
problem. Thanks,

Nader