What platforms have Python Virtual Machines and what version(s) ofPython do they support?

Fuzzyman fuzzyman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 08:54:39 EDT 2005

Hmmm... the page is a *bit* out of date (which is to be expected I
suppose).

There is a port of Python 2.3 for Pocket PC.

I think pippy is pretty dead and wasn't that useable. On this newsgroup
not long ago someone announced they were working on a new PalmOS port.

To the best of my knowledge jython is languishing at Python 2.1. The
PSF has funded a push to implement new style classes which will allow
it to be brought up to date.

I don't know the answer to the other jython questions thougj.

Best Regards,

Fuzzy
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python