['ext.IsDOMString', 'ext.SplitQName']

Farkov, Serge SFarkov at osler.com
Mon Jun 27 11:42:33 EDT 2005

I am using python 2.4, py2exe 0.5.3, PyXML 0.8.4., and have the same
warning.

My research shows that this is due to wrong references in PyXML code.

For example, I found such definition (and couple more similar):

c:\python24\lib\site-packages\_xmlplus\dom\Element.py(27) from ext
import SplitQName, IsDOMString

Should be changed to "from xml.dom.ext import SplitQName, IsDOMString"
to be properly resolved by py2exe

To get Adhoc solution for this problem, scan the code and replace all
occurrences of "from ext" to "from xml.dom.ext"

Regards,

Serge Farkov

This e-mail message is privileged, confidential and subject
to copyright. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

Le contenu du pr'esent courriel est privil'egi'e, confidentiel et
soumis `a des droits d'auteur. Il est interdit de l'utiliser ou
de le divulguer sans autorisation.