checking for when a file or folder exists, typing problems?

Brian desertgarden at netscape.com
Sun Jun 12 11:44:35 EDT 2005

Hi Bryan,

Here's a potential idea.  Try converting the variable to a string by
using the following syntax:

   thePath = str(thePathArg)

This will convert the current variable type to a string, which follows
the data type syntax that you have specified at the beginning of your
message.

Hope this helps,

Brian :-)
---