1980's Home Computer-style Package.

Lee Harr lee at example.com
Thu Jun 16 16:50:43 EDT 2005

On 2005-06-16, Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> wrote:
> On 2005-06-16, Ralph Corderoy <ralph at inputplus.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>> Wild-ass guess, but you might try googling for "turtle python".
>>
>> OK, I've done that but it didn't help; it wasn't tied in with
>> Turtle graphics, with which I'm familiar.
>
> Googling for '"python turtle" graphics programming' leads to
>
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/edu-sig/2003-January/002657.html

I did a lot of programming in BASIC when I was a kid. I think
pygame (and pygsear) can be used in much the same way. There
is also livewires and graphics.py floating around out there.

I am actually doing some thinking lately about version 2 of
pygsear. So if you have thoughts, please think out loud...