Unhappy with numarray docs

Wed Jun 1 11:11:36 EDT 2005

Matt Feinstein wrote:
> I spent all day yesterday trying to figure out how to do file IO in
> the numarray module-- I -did- (I think) figure it all out, eventually,
> but it's left me in a rather sour mood.
>
> .... Grr.
Propose some fixes to the documents that will make this easier for
the next one in line.  You don't even need to get it exactly right;
the person after you can fix the mistakes you make.  This is the
process we use for this.  See this as an opportunity to contribute,
not simply a frustration about how much you overpaid for the product.

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org