Dealing with marketing types...

Philippe C. Martin philippe at philippecmartin.com
Sat Jun 11 15:43:14 EDT 2005

This is the never ending story of the cyclic (I'm being redundant) life
cycle of many companies: R&D driven versus Marketing driver.

My belief is that none work as the trades do not attempt to reach the same
goal:
1) R&D should not try to define products
2) Marketing should not try to impose the tools/means necessary to implement
the products they have defined.

I know that does not help