Better console for Windows?

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Tue Jun 28 09:17:01 EDT 2005

On 27 Jun 2005 20:13:41 -0700, rumours say that "Brett Hoerner"
<bretthoerner at gmail.com> might have written:

>Christ, thanks.  When you install Windows it should pop up first thing
>and ask if you want to be annoyed, Y/N.

When you agree to the EULA of Windows, you implicitly say yes to "do you
want to be annoyed"?

>Well, that solves my sound problem (thanks again), now if only I could
>stretch the window horizontally.  Thats much less of a problem though,
>this is at least usable now.

Hm... right-click the cmd.exe window's title bar (or click on the
top-left icon, or press Alt-Space), go to Properties, Layout tab, Window
Size, Width.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.
"Dear Paul,