What are OOP's Jargons and Complexities?

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) dformosa at dformosa.zeta.org.au
Wed Jun 1 08:30:31 EDT 2005

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 06:09:43 +0200, Tassilo v. Parseval
<tassilo.von.parseval at rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

[...]

> I am only familiar with its successor Modula-3 which, as far as I
> understand, is Modula-2 with uppercased keywords and some OO-notion
> bolted onto it (I still recall 'BRANDED' references).

Modula-2 also overused caps, I recall the irratation I found
programing it was irratating, streaching my finger to hit the shift
key or taking me hands of the home keys to bump the CAPSLOCK key
quick became phisically painfull.

http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.