Information about Python Codyng Projects Ideas

M1st0 mistobaan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:00:21 EDT 2005

Hi to All!

I would like to join the Google summer code program
(http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html).
>From the sponsored links I have choose to help The Python Software
Foundation, because I like a lot the language.
I have read the proposed Ideas from

http://wiki.python.org/moin/CodingProjectIdeas

And the more interesting for me were those about Optimization.

MemoryUsageProfiler
ProfileReplacementProject
SpeedUpInterpreterStartup

But I many of this there are very few information or nothing about of
what is really needed.
I am taking a Master in Computer Science so I know many of the issues
in this topics, but I would like some hints and every usefull
information.

I hope that here is the right place for this kind of discussion.

Kind Regards