What is different with Python ?

Jeffrey Maitland maitj at vianet.ca
Thu Jun 16 10:30:04 EDT 2005

Well as for the communication skills dropping. I highly doubt that, if
anything you are just picking up on things you never noticed before (and
your communication skills far surpass the average person that writes
anything in todays' society).

A good example for me is that I am noticing that I seem to type the like hte
often, yes a spell checker picks it up but when writing code it's sometimes
not available.

Also I think the fact that you think your were diteriating just goes to show
how dedicated you are to detail, and making sure you give the right advice
or ask the right question.

Jeff