Pressing A Webpage Button

calfdog at yahoo.com calfdog at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 00:21:13 EDT 2005

You also may want to fire an event when a button is pressed such as:

ie.Document.forms['f'].elements['btnG'].FireEvent('onClick')

Events:
onclick
Fires when the user clicks the left mouse button on the object.

onsubmit
Fires when a FORM is about to be submitted.

For more go here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/dhtml_reference_entry.asp