New WYSIWYG Python IDE in the works

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Jun 15 21:48:00 EDT 2005

Cappy2112 wrote:
> This is great, but it might be worth finding out what the other IDE's
> can do first, as well as their weaknesses.
>
> Eric3 seems to be the most popular & powerfull. Uop until recentluy, it
> onluy works on Linux, but has been compiled & runnin on Windows, to
> some degree of success.
>
> QTDesigner is pretty good.
>
> There's also Boa Constructor, and a handfull of other IDE's.

I's suggest the Boa Constructor be classed with [wx?]Glade and
PythonCard as GUI builders, though I must confess I am not fully up to
date on Boa developments.

must-look-at-eric-sometime-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC             http://www.holdenweb.com/