suggestions invited

Aditi drool.galz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:30:27 EDT 2005

Thanks for ur effort... And I apologise for being sloppy in writing.
Well I agree the whole project sounds fictitious because it has been
assigned to me in that spirit. The project was explained to me in
just 5 minutes and so these are the only details I have and the only
documentation I have is a list of the 31 applications used in the
company and that the platform used in the company is OS 400.

The reason why I posted this mail was to invite ideas as to how could I
make the best use of these details and suggestions because I myself
found these details way too less. I think I should have written about
this in the first mail to avoid frustration to the people who are
trying to help
me.
Anyways now that it is known that the project has been assigned to me
just for the heck of it would like to make my project such that they
want to use it...I would definately not let my work go wasted...So do
let me know what you think could be done in this direction.
Greetings...
Aditi