Generating HTML from python

Philippe C. Martin philippe at philippecmartin.com
Fri Jun 10 09:39:34 EDT 2005

PS: Just wanted to add that HTMLGen works very well and outputs html that
wxHtmlEasyPrinting and my email client have not problem reading (I output
student grades, missing assignments, ... in tables).

The one gitch is they do not have any installation program (that I've seen)
for windows.

Regards,

Philippe