How to get/set class attributes in Python

Kalle Anke skromta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 03:31:15 EDT 2005

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 06:40:51 +0200, Terry Hancock wrote
(in article <mailman.407.1118723034.10512.python-list at python.org>):

> I find the biggest problem coming to Python from a language
> like C, C++, or Java is that you overthink things and try to
> do them the hard way.  A lot of times, you find out that the
> "Python way" to do the thing is so blindingly obvious that
> it just didn't occur to you that it could be that simple.

It's very possible that this is the case, I'm not experienced enough in
Python yet to have a opinion on this yet. I tend to think in terms of larger
systems with several programmers ... instead of what I'm actually doing
writing code for my own pleasure.

But I'm learning new stuff every day ... so in 6 months I'll probably have an
opinion.