how to operate the excel by python?

Hughes, Chad O chad.hughes at pnl.gov
Fri Jun 17 14:50:20 EDT 2005

I have posed a more complete answer to your question, however, it is
quite a large and It is awaiting approval.  For now, xlRight = -4152.
You can find this out by opening up Excel and typing the ALT-F11
combination.  From there use the ObjectBrowser.  For example if you type
in the word "xlRight"  you will see that it is equal to -4152.

	Chad