Office COM automatisation - calling python from VBA

guy lateur guy.lateurNNOOSSPPAAMM at pandora.be
Tue Jun 28 14:06:17 EDT 2005

Just an update: I've succeeded in writing a COM server, exposing wxPy
funtcionality. I've also used this object from within Outlook - 2 lines of
VBA: dispatch COM object & call method. If anyone is interested, I could
post the source.

A few days ago, I honestly didn't think I'd already be this far by now (it
took about half a day). Especially the chapter of the book by Mark Hammond
(my copy of which is being dispatched as we speak) was very helpful.

8)