Boss wants me to program

Cyril BAZIN cyril.bazin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 05:25:27 EDT 2005

Hello,

If you have enough money to buy a licence, Visual Basic seem a very good
option.
(But you should learn how to use design patterns.)

Without knowing this language I was able to perform a graphical user
interface to
interact with an automat, a mySQL database and many analogical sensors in
less
than 1 month.

Cyril