Photo layout

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Mon Jun 27 09:42:30 EDT 2005

You can use Python Imaging Library (PIL) and ReportLab to resize and
place the photos on a page quite easily.  Actually ReportLab calls
PIL automatically to resize the photos when you call .drawInlineImage
method of the canvas object with the proper width and height arguments.

To get ReportLab go to: http://www.reportlab.org

Note: I'm assuming the photos are in .JPG, .TIF or some format that
PIL can recognize.  If they are in some proprietary RAW format you
will need to convert them first.

-Larry Bates