Where is Word?

Guy Lateur guy.lateur at b-b.be
Tue Jun 14 09:16:22 EDT 2005

My original post is called "Start application & continue after app exits".
Is there a better way to refer to past posts, btw?

I want to make a temporary file (directory listing), open it in Word to let
the user edit, layout and print it, and then delete the temp file
afterwards. I don't think we'll be able to fully automate it, though. The
user should be able to set her own fonts and stuff.

"Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com> schreef in bericht
news:zN2dnfBicPQhUTPfRVn-iQ at powergate.ca...