How to receive events (eg. user mouse clicks) from IE

J Correia correiajREMOVECAPS at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:27:38 EDT 2005

news:1118544283.178003.277370 at g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

"Roger Upole" <rupole at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:42acd28f$1_1 at spool9-west.superfeed.net...
> Each frame acts as a separate document.
> You should be able catch document events
> from a frame using something like
> win32com.client.DispatchWithEvents(ie.Document.frames(<nbr of
frame>).document, <your event class>)

>           Roger

What Roger said is correct, however the frames you're wanting on that site are
running Flash apps.  I'm not aware of any method that allows one to intercept
clicks within a Flash app. And even if you could determine a click occurred,
you'd have to figure out where in the app precisely and what Flash will do with
that
information.  I suspect this is not possible by design (i.e. security reasons,
etc.)

JC