New WYSIWYG Python IDE in the works

Florian Diesch diesch at spamfence.net
Sun Jun 19 11:41:45 EDT 2005

McBooCzech <petr at tpc.cz> wrote:
> sorry for bothering you with my comment. From my point of view, the
> situation on the IDE (GUI??) development field for Python is really
> strange. Just try to imagine the same situation around the Python.
> Plenty of different approaches, versions, philosophies etc. Why people
> they really know the ways how to develop really good, prime and
> functional SW (I mean different developers of IDEs) do not do it
> together as a team (like in Python)?

Why are there so many programming languages and people do not just
concentrate on improving Fortran and Lisp?
Why are there so many text editors and people do not just concentrate
on improving vi and emacs?

Different people have different needs and different ideas on how things
should be done, so sometimes so want to have different software.

   Florian
--
begin  signature_virus
 Hi! I'm a signature virus. Please copy me to your signature to help me spread.