Python syntax high-lighting and preservation on web

Gregory Piñero gregpinero at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:20:48 EDT 2005

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where I can pick up a style sheet (css) and/or other
files/programs I might need to display python code on my website with
tab preservation(or replace with spaces) and colored syntax?  I want
something similar to the python code on a page like this:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/303770

(I think this is a python-list question although maybe it belongs in a
css group?)  I figure some of you guys would have experience with
this.

-----

Giving this issue some more thought, I suppose I could make or find a
css file anywhere that would work.  The hard part would be getting all
of the div and class tags added to my python code.  So I think what I
really need is a program that will do that, or advice on how to begin
writing such a program.  (It might make a good wordpress plugin too)

Thanks,
'
Greg