references/addrresses in imperative languages

Michael Sparks zathras at thwackety.com
Mon Jun 20 17:48:59 EDT 2005

Jeremy Jones wrote:

> I think the only reason I read your posts is for comedy,

Indeed.

> Xah Lee wrote:
> ... [ lots of stuff, that if Xah cared about Xah would attempt to write
> better docs, rather than criticise) ...
>>Btw, behavior such as this one, common in imperative languages and info
>>tech industry, is a criminality
>>
> Nice.  If you don't like something, just call it "a criminality".  Let
> me try:  the criminality of Xah Lee's postings caused all occupants of
> at least 4 continents to roll their eyes.  You know - even though I
> think my assertion had some validity, I think even there it's ridiculous
> to make such a forceful assertion without a foundation for it.

Oh, I don't know, the level of swearing on Xah's posts might be criminal in
some countries attached to Usenet - there's a lot of dodgy governments in
the world. (Then again, Xah may just have "net-tourettes" (no offense to
anyone intended) :-)

However 4 continents rolling their eyes? I'm guessing that you're in the
North American continent from your email, I'm in Europe, so that's at least
2 continents...

 >:-)

Michael.