Create our own python source repository

qwweeeit at yahoo.it qwweeeit at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 21 07:01:04 EDT 2005

Hi datacide,
before, the good part...: thank you for your replay. Your suggestion
has opened me a new worldl:  an alternative method to get web
resources.
Now the bad part: your is an example of "guru's suggestion", that is a
few words from which the poor newbye can't exctract much. It  is much
more useful is you give also some web directions to  get the tool and
install it (if it is not straightforwad...).
Of course the top would be to give a short example of what you mean by
"collect and sort code snippets and classes).
My method is much ruder: to merge the various htmls and get rid of the
spurious parts...
(I am making the same mistake, that is ...few words, but I'm not a
guru!).
Bye.