Aiksaurus interface?

James Richards rootrot at govtabuse.com
Sat Jul 30 01:05:19 EDT 2005

Major big apologies if this has been covered to death before.

It's been a few years since I played with these two technologies.

I seem to recall a python wrapper over aiksaurus.  I can't find it now.
(Or maybe it's just my own stupidity.  That's been known to happen :-/).

Is there a project/wrapper dedicated to this?  I didn't find anything
obvious on google or sourceforge, but that doesn't mean much. I probably
spelled all my search queries wrong, and stuff like that.

Then again, I didn't see anything in PyPI.  Aiksaurus has evolved quite
a bit in the last few years, and I haven't been following.  Is there a
Python wrapper?  Would anyone be interested in a Python wrapper if there's
not one now?

Regards,
James

--
Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
- George Bernard Shaw