Hiding

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Fri Jul 29 15:16:54 EDT 2005

I can say with some certainty that opening a "music file" with open
won't launch media player.  If rather, you do os.system('musicfile.mp3')
it will launch whatever application is associated with the file type
.mp3.  You can either automate Windows Media player or use pymedia
to play such files.

Here are some links that might be of interest:

http://www.win32com.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=141&Itemid=259

http://pymedia.org/tut/

Larry Bates