How to store "3D" data? (data structure question)

Sebastian Bassi sbassi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:30:59 EDT 2005

On 20 Jul 2005 11:51:56 -0700, Graham  Fawcett <graham.fawcett at gmail.com> wrote:
> You get the idea: model the data in the way that makes it most useable
> to you, and/or most efficient (if this is a large data set).

I don't think this could be called a large dataset (about 40Kb all the file).
It would be an overkill to convert it in MySQL (or any *SQL).
I only need to parse it to reformat it.
May I send the text file to your email and a sample of the needed
output? It seems you understand a lot on this topic and you could do
it very easily (I've been all day trying to solve it without success
:(
I know this is not an usual request, but this would help me a lot and
I would learn with your code (I still trying to understand the zip
built-in function, that seems useful).

--
web sin popups ni spyware: Usa Firefox en lugar de Internet
Explorer</a>