how to change a script while it is running

faxme faxm2 at tav.com
Thu Jul 7 08:18:55 EDT 2005

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to change code on the fly on a
python interpreter. I want to have a python script running a multithread
server and be able to connect to this python script and change the
interpreter environment. Is this possible?
Ideally i would like to call python, load the script inside the python
command line and while the script works still be able to type other python
commands(that might change the running script).

Thanks