Speaking of list-comprehension?

Chinook chinook.nr at tds.net
Fri Jul 1 12:43:12 EDT 2005

Chinook wrote whilst his head was elsewhere:

>>So, where might I have found this construct.

>>[15, 5, 2, 0, 19]

Immediately after posting and shutting down last night, I had one of
those expansive moments that visit us elderly more and more infrequently.

Duh :b whack %)  x + c[b]  and within a list comprehension too - how
embarrassing

I guess the OL reply was just trying to be kind to the intellectually
defecient ;')  Just goes to show that you can't help those that can't
help themselves :<))

Thank you all for allowing me to waste your time,

Lee C