ANN: python-constraint 1.0

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Thu Jul 7 15:19:12 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 03:40:10AM -0300, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
> --------
> Overview
> --------
>
> **python-constraint** [1]_ is a Python module offering solvers for
> Constraint Solving Problems (CSPs) over finite domains in simple
> and pure Python. CSP is class of problems which may be represented
> in terms of variables (`a`, `b`, ...), domains (`a in [1, 2, 3]`, ...),
> and constraints (`a < b`, ...).
>
> .. [1] http://codespeak.net/~niemeyer/constraint/

People interested in CSP and python may also want to check Logilab's
constraint module which has been available from some time at:

http://www.logilab.org/projects/constraint/

Gustavo, maybe we should coordinate and merge our efforts?

--
Alexandre Fayolle                              LOGILAB, Paris (France).