How do you program in Python?

Jorgen Grahn jgrahn-nntq at algonet.se
Thu Jul 7 13:27:12 EDT 2005

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 18:10:44 +1000, Gregory Bond <gnb at itga.com.au> wrote:
> Jorgen Grahn wrote:
>
>> Emacs and vim are almost always installed, or trivially installable. All I
>> need to remember is to bring my emacs config file.
>
> And, fortunately, USB pen drives are now big enough to hold it!

Hey, it's not fair to make fun of emacs now that I've mentioned vim
favourably so many times ;-)

Seriously, nothing about emacs seems big or slow today. It has been
outbloated by pretty much everything else. Who could have imagined /that/
ten years ago?

/Jorgen
(And just in case this thread deteriorates into a silly emacs-vs-vi
argument, I hereby declare myself out of the game.)

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <jgrahn@       Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
\X/                algonet.se>   R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!