What is your favorite Python web framework?

Cyril Bazin cyril.bazin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 05:29:23 EDT 2005

Hello,

I never used a web framework using Python modules, but I think cheetah,
Karrigel and CherryPy are not good since they allow user to play with the
HTML code. IMO, it's not pythonic but phpythonic.

Isn't there a python framework inspirated by the Smalltalk framework
Seaside?
I think it's the way to build a web site like an application and not like an
HTML page.

Cyril