ANN: PyDev 0.9.7 released

Fabio Zadrozny fabioz at esss.com.br
Tue Jul 26 12:00:43 EDT 2005

That's s sort of an Eclipse issue... you have to disable it, restart
eclipse and only then will an uninstall appear (it has something to do
with some resources eclipse is not able to remove when the plugin is
active).

Cheers,

Fabio

--
Fabio Zadrozny
Software Developer

ESSS - Engineering Simulation and Scientific Software
www.esss.com.br

PyDev - Python Development Enviroment for Eclipse
pydev.sf.net
pydev.blogspot.com