Creating anonymous functions using eval

Robert Kern rkern at ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 12 20:57:44 EDT 2005

Joseph Garvin wrote:
> Robert Kern wrote:
>
>>Not everyone is reading this list in a conveniently threaded
>>form
>
> Why not? Just about every modern newsgroup reader and e-mail app has a
> threaded view option.

Good point. Allow me to modify my statement: not all newsreaders/email
apps thread python-list/c.l.py conversations properly. The gateway often
messes things up.

It's also a royal pain in the butt to have to go read another message
just to dereference anaphora, threading or no.

--
Robert Kern
rkern at ucsd.edu

   -- Richard Harter