Do a "Python beginners e-mail list" exist?

Alessandro Brollo alex_brollo at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 7 03:24:11 EDT 2005

Far from a professional programmer, I'm simply a
newbie Python user. Two basic questions:

1. I don't want to post banal questions about Python
to main Python list. Does a "banal Python questions
list" or a "Python beginners list" exist?

2. There is somewhere a very patient fellow willing to
be my free "python tutor" by personal e-mailing
outside the mail list? . The ideal candidate would be
someone, sharing with me some other fields of interest
(I'm a middle-aged Italian pathologist, with some
dBase III and dBase IV past programming experience,
and I like nature and mainly horses).

Thanks

Alessandro Brollo