CONNCET TO SOAP SERVICE

Oliver Andrich oliver.andrich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:04:16 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am not sure if this addresses your problem, but I access a rich SOAP
based webservice set on a Tomcat Server implemented using Axis with
SOAPpy. We use basic auth as specified in http for access control to
these services.

For me it is enough to create my proxy classes this way.

proxy = SOAPpy.SOAPProxy("http://user:password@my.server.de:8080/axis/services,
"MyService")

Afterwards I have access to the system.

Bye, Oliver