Python Path Setting

Neil Benn benn at cenix-bioscience.com
Thu Jul 21 06:04:08 EDT 2005

Hello,

          I'm trying to find some detailed documentation about
PYTHONPATH, paths.pth, lib/site-packages, sitecustomise and so on.  I
know what they do but I'd like some detailed documentation about what
gets loaded where and when.  However I can't find the documentation on
this.

    Googling for 'python PYTHONPATH' give me a bunch of stuff about
setting the pythonpath for a specific app or about pythonpath itself but
not the whole range of options as detailed above.

    However, I'd like more documentation about search paths, module

Cheers,

Neil

--

Neil Benn