Help with report

ChrisH secun at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 21:48:06 EDT 2005

I should have been more specific. The report needs to be presentable to
my users and needs to have rich text type properties (multiple colors,
tables, etc) Therefore, I would like to use html if possible.

I didn't know if there was already a report writing type of utility
already built using python, so I won't have to reinvent the wheel.

Oh. The one other thing I forgot to mention is that the data needs to be
already updated every 10 minutes or so automatically.

In article <11d5scbb63afhee at corp.supernews.com>, grante at visi.com says...