set and frozenset unit tests?

Jacob Page apoco at cox.net
Tue Jul 12 01:34:44 EDT 2005

I have released interval-0.2.1 at
http://members.cox.net/apoco/interval/.  IntervalSet and
FrozenIntervalSet objects are now (as far as I can tell) functionality
equivalent to set and frozenset objects, except they can contain
intervals as well as discrete values.

Though I have my own unit tests for verifying this claim, I'd like to
run my code through actual set and frozenset unit tests.  Does any such
code exist?  Is it in pure Python?  If so, where can it be obtained?

Oh, and again, I'd really appreciate additional feedback on the module,
especially related to design, if you've got any.  My goal for this
project is to make the classes built-in-data-type quality.

--
Jacob