python certification

Andreas Kostyrka andreas at kostyrka.org
Wed Jul 20 10:59:04 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 04:22:10PM +0200, Fabien wrote:
> > Python is not about certificates or diplomas, so do not spend any
> > money on it (the other guy was only joking).
>
> Even if Python is not about certificates, I think it's not the case for
> some company. And when you say to a company that you know how to dev. in
> Python, they don't know anything about your level.

Well, that's what CVs, project histories and interviews are about.

Asking for certification in Python (and propably for any other programming
language) usually only shows that the person who asks doesn't have a clue
what they are asking about ;)

(These are the people look for Pearl and Pyhton programmers ;) )

Andreas