all possible combinations

rbt rbt at athop1.ath.vt.edu
Thu Jul 14 13:38:59 EDT 2005

Thanks to all who were helpful... some of you guys are too harsh and
cynical. Here's what I came up with. I believe it's a proper
combination, but I'm sure someone will point out that I'm wrong ;)

groups = [list('abc'),list('abc'),list('abc'),list('abc')]

already = []

while 1:

    LIST = []

    for g in groups: